If Franklin American Mortgage has financed your home loan, then you can quickly pay your mortgage through Franklin American Mortgage Login account at famchomeloan. Get to the details produced here and get it done in a few steps. If you are looking for any on how to Register or Login at Franklin American Mortgage online, you have come to the right place which is franklinamerican.com.
Who is Franklin American Mortgage Company?
The company began its journey in 1994 in a Brentwood’s (Tennessee) little office with four people. A year later, the business grew to Texas’ Grand Prairie with a wholesale lending division offering more support to the community. The company expanded its roots by partnering with other leading companies and kept serving people in need. In 2012, the company grew strongly supportive for homebuyers and homeowners to reach the highest rank in the lending history. On 1st August 2018, Franklin American Mortgage Company Questions became part of the Citizens Bank family to support more homebuyers.
How to Pay your Franklin American Mortgage
There are three different ways that you can pay your Mortgages as a homebuyer.
- Online, by using your Franklin American Mortgage Login details.
- By Mail, by using Citizens Bank Account. (The payment addresses may differ depending on when your mortgage closed, you can call 877-883-1073 to verify the payment address.)
- Using Phone, you can refer to the same phone number to clear your mortgages.
Franklin American Mortgage Login
With these easy steps, you can get the things cleared off your task list.
You can “visit here” to make a Franklin American Mortgage Login directly and pay your current mortgage.
- Step 1: Visit “franklinamerican.com” and proceed to the homeowners login section.
- Step 2: Use your Username and Password to log in successfully.
- Step 3: Check the pending amount for the month and pay it securely using your Loan Number, SSN, and other information.
- Click here to log in to your homeowners account directly.
Franklin American Mortgage Sign in or Forgot Username?
In case you have lost or forgotten your username, follow these steps to retrieve it.
- Second: To verify your account and recover your Username, you need to give you email id.
- Third: Then enter your 10-digit Loan Number (including all the zeros) followed by last 4-digits of your Social Security Number.
- Fourth: You will recover your Username through the email provided.
Franklin American mortgage payment
There is a slight change in the information you are required to provide. Here you have to use this link and follow the next steps.
- Redirect to this link to recover your password.
- Then type your Username and Email.
- A password reset link will be sent to your email.
Franklin American Mortgage Payment – New Registration
- If you wish to continue to enroll to access your accounts, simply click the “Register Now” button and follow some easy steps to complete the registration process.
- Once you register successfully, you can enjoy multiple features and benefits of the site.
- You can view your loan details, including insurance, taxes, escrow, and also monitor your loan activities.
- You can check your payment status and your mortgage statements.
- You can make a payment and set up your account to Auto Draft each month from your checking account.
famchomeloan Franklin American Mortgage Registration
Follow this link provided and then follow the steps given in each phase.
- Step 1: Click here to begin Registration.
- Step 2: There are four stages of registration which are Verify Account, Security, Agreements, and Success.
- Step 3: Start with Account verification and put the following information one by one confirming before.
- Step 4: Type your First Name, Last Name, Company, and Branch Name or DBA.
- Step 5: Enter your complete address details mentioning City, State, Zip Code, Phone, Fax, etc.
- Step 6: Enter your FAMC Lender ID
- Note: Broker IDs are 8-digit numbers (xxxxx-xxx) / Correspondent IDs begin with ‘C’.
- Step 7: Choose whether you are a Loan Officer or a processor.
- Step 8: Type your email and verify it.
- Step 9: Choose your password for Franklin American Mortgage login.
- Note: Passwords must have 10 characters, be confirmed, and have three of these character types: Uppercase (A-Z), Lowercase (a-z), Numeric (0-9), Special ([email protected]#$…).
- Step 10: Confirm Password
- Step 11: Choose the option, “I would like to receive a daily Rate sheet via email.”
- Step 12: Insert Captcha Code and submit the entered details.
Follow the remaining phases to complete the registration process.
Other Useful Links:
- Click here for correspondent Franklin American Mortgage Company login.
- Visit here for Lending Partner Login.
Franklin American Mortgage Company Contact Details
You can reach the customer or lender support cell using the following numbers.
- To talk to a Franklin American Mortgage Representative, dial 800-295-1020.
- To put questions regarding Payment or Account Information, dial 877-883-1073.
- Customer Support Hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central.
You can write to the support team through the contact us page.
- Follow this link to get to the contact us page directly.
- Type your Name, Email Address, Phone, and choose your concern.
- Type your message and if you want to receive further notifications about that, choose to receive such through Email or phone.
If you believe there is an error in the origination or servicing of your mortgage loan, or in case you need additional information about the same, you must send a written request to:
Franklin American Mortgage Company
ATTN: Compliance Department – Complaints
6100 TOWER CIRCLE
FRANKLIN, TN 37067
Attention: Adding your name, mailing address, loan number, and sufficient information is compulsory to raise a notice of error or request for information.
- Correspondent Lending: 866-326-2677 ext 1990
- Wholesale Technical Support: 877-562-6118
- Wholesale Lock Desk: 800-295-1020
Other Addresses for Correspondence:
Franklin Regional Operations Center
6100 Tower Circle
Franklin, TN 37067
Toll Free Number: 800-295-1020
Main Number: 615-778-1000
Texas Regional Operations Center
5221 N. O’Connor Blvd.
Irving, TX 75039
Toll Free Number: 877-496-1900
Main Number: 214-496-1900
Please include the following Mail Codes in delivery address to ensure accurate routing.
Correspondent Closed Loans:
Correspondent Underwriting File Delivery:
Correspondent Final Documents Delivery:
Correspondent Western Division Sales Group:
Correspondent Collateral Delivery
FAQs Franklin American Mortgage Company
Q: I closed a loan with Franklin American Mortgage, does this acquisition impact on loan payments?
A: There are no immediate changes to how you pay your mortgage. You will continue to make your payments as before, by visiting the Franklin American Mortgage login page or by going directly to the homeowners login page.
Q: I am currently applying for a mortgage with Franklin American Mortgage. Does this acquisition impact that? What should be my next step?
A: Franklin American Mortgage continues to originate mortgages for customers under the legal name Citizens Bank N.A.
Q: Who do I contact with questions on my loan?
A: Please continue to contact the servicing department at 877-883-1073 or visit www.famchomeloan.com or www.franklinamerican.com.
Q: Where is Citizens Bank located?
A: Citizens Bank, N.A. is headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island. In consumer banking, Citizens Bank has around 3,300 ATMs and 1,150 branches in 11 states covering the New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest regions. Citizens Bank originates mortgages in the 48 contiguous states and offers auto lending, student lending, and commercial banking services in select markets nationwide.
Q: Is Citizens Bank a publicly-traded company? Where can I find out more information about the company?
A: Yes, its parent company is Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG) that also trades on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit here to get more details. http://investor.citizensbank.com/about-us.aspx.
Note: You can read FURTHER FAQs list here and also Franklin American Mortgage Login: